Friday, March 1, 2019

Our Outline!


I’m back! If you guys read my last blog, you guys know that we had a group meeting in class. As I said, the group meeting was very productive and gave me many new ideas. In this blog Vale and I will be showing our outline for our film opening to give you guys a clearer image on our thoughts. Our storyboard has not been finalized yet, but we expect to be done with that in the upcoming days, maybe even tomorrow. Once the storyboard comes out, I will be able to tell you guys exactly what we plan on doing for each scene, but for now, the purpose of this blog is to show you guys our planning and our process. The outline that I am about to show you is one that we made before the group meeting. Let’s take a look at this outline!
                                                                                    
                                                 
                                                   
That was our initial outline for the opening film, now let me show you our revised outline in which we met up after school after the group meeting we had. Everything that is in red pen are either the new ideas we wanted to put on this outline or the ideas that we decided to scratch out in the end.
                                                 
                                                                                                        
As you can see there are not that much revisions, but it makes a world of a difference in the end. We made our outline very neat and very detailed to make it much easier to get our ideas out when we start filming. After finishing our final outline, I was extremely happy because have finally put our thoughts together and finished most of our story line for this 2 minute opening scene.
The last thing that I want to say to you guys is that I will try to post at least 3 times a week on any new changes or ideas. Remember to stay tuned for the story board coming very soon, talk to you guys soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment