Friday, March 8, 2019

How we are going to create a voice over!!


     Welcome back media friends, I've been having a really busy week, but here I am once again. In today's blog, I will be explaining the process of making a voice over an how we plan on integrating it smoothly in our opening scene. Once again, Vale and I are not sure if we are going to use to voice over technique yet, but if we do use it this is how we plan on creating the voice over. 
     The first step in creating a voice over is deciding who is going to be the voice. Vale will most likely be the voice for the voice over, since it is in the perspective of a teenage girl.Let me show you guys an example of how we plan on starting this voice over to introduce the character: “Hi my name is… and this is my life…”
     Vale and I found a website that was very useful to give us an idea of how to write a professional voice over. If you guys want to check it out, this is the link: http://theelearningcoach.com/elearning_design/the-art-of-writing-great-voice-over-scripts/
     The next step for making a voice over is finding a good microphone in which we can record sound with good quality. This may not seem like a big thing, but in the end it is what pushes the production over the edge, making it sound smoother and more professional. The microphone that we plan on using for our production is a USB microphone, which one can just plug into their device and just speak to it. Not only is it cheap, but it is portable and gives amazing sound quality. This is the microphone we plan on using


                                             
     The last step in creating an amazing voice over is constantly practicing so that there is no errors such as stutters in the final piece. You guys may think that recording a voice over is the easiest thing, but trust me it is not. It takes a lot of time to make it sound 100% I learned this earlier in the year when I had a project in which I had to make a voice over. It took me a while to make the voice over sound good, and yet it still didn't sound like I wanted it to. When recording a voice over, one must take account the timing, you cannot speak too fast or too slow, it has to be the perfect timing and one can only get that with practice.

                      

Alright guys Vale and I are going to start the voice over and pick our songs for the opening scene. Stay tuned for tomorrow cause that what I'll be talking out. See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment