Sunday, March 3, 2019

Storyboard #2


     Hey guys, welcome back! So, remember how I was saying that we needed to make another storyboard for the voice over portion of our film. Well we finished it today, like I promised. To be honest, this storyboard was much hard than the previous one on my last blog post. It took us much more time to think of creative ways to effectively portray our story line correctly, but once we got the rhythm, ideas kept on coming one after the other and here I am, showing you guys our second storyboard. Let’s take a look!
     I want to let you guys know that this is still not our final storyboard of the voice over part because we have still not come up with the dialogue that will go into this section. We also haven’t figured out what music we want to add in the background while the voiceover is playing. Both, the music and the dialogue, can change our storyline which can potentially change our storyboard drastically, but I am still very happy that we have at least the rough draft done.

     Now, the reason we really want to implement a voice over is not only because we were recommended by our peers in the group meeting, but also because it will create the 2+2 strategy and show character development very smoothly. If you guys were wondering what exactly the 2+2 strategy is, I’m going to tell you guys right now. The 2+2 strategy is a way of catching the viewers attention without giving them too many clues about what will happen in the rest of the film and making them figure it out themselves, which will eventually convince the viewer to watch the rest of the film.

     Well, that’s it for todays blog. I hope you guys enjoyed seeing our second storyboard. Tune in for my next posting, as I will be showing you guys our shooting schedule for the 2 minute film of both the establishing and voiceover part.


No comments:

Post a Comment