Sunday, March 10, 2019

We have a Problem


Oh no guys!!We have just run into a problem. So, remember how I showed you guys our shooting schedule for the project earlier this week. Well if you guys paid close attention, we were supposed to start filming this weekend on Friday from 6pm to 8pm at Vales house to make the voiceover and on Saturday from 1pm to 6pm in Miami to capture some shots for our establishing scene. Well, you guessed it, we didn’t do anything either of those days. It feels like we are so behind with the project, and I am starting to stress out. If you guys don’t know me yet I stress about almost everything in life, even if it’s a minor thing like this. Anyways, Vale and I didn’t film on Film on Friday because I had practice from 5pm-7:30pm and we didn’t film on Saturday because Vale was taking the SAT and I also had a soccer game that day. This meant that we had to adjust our shooting schedule. Vale and I called each other yesterday and made a completely new shooting schedule in which we can almost 100% both follow. After about an hour of talking, let me show you what the new schedule looks like

                                                      
 Vale and I have agreed that we need to be committed with these dates and that we cannot miss a single one starting from now on. I have to be honest with you guys, this project is actually way harder than I thought it would be at first. Our storyline sounds so good in my head, but its so hard to translate it into the project. For example, the voice over that we had planned on doing this weekend seemed as if it was going to be a breeze making it, but we just have so many things to say and we are not quite sure how we are going to put it all together in one smooth voiceover. Vale and I decided that what we should do is watch a couple of drama films that have implemented voice overs and establishing shots. Some films that we plan on watching includes The Kissing Booth, Monster in Law, and The Duff.  
 Image result for the kissing boothImage result for monster in law Image result for the duff
We are going to be paying close attention to the dialogue in the films and the different shots so hopefully we can become inspired and hopefully we can get rolling with this project. Thank You guys for listening to my problem, I hope I was not too stressful. Talk to you guys soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment