Saturday, March 2, 2019

Finally! Our first storyboard


     We finally did it! Vale and I have finally finished our first storyboard for the 2 minute film opening. In this post I will be showing you guys our storyboard of only the beginning scenes of our film. If you guys look at our storyboard you guys are going to see that most of our scenes are establishing shots. Vale and I have decided that we will be using many establishing shots to introduce the idea that the family is moving into Florida.
     This storyboard is only the beginning of our short film opening because it only shows the establishing shot part and not the voice over part that we plan on implementing as well. Vale and I are working in the voice over part of film and we will most likely finish the other storyboard relating to the rest of the film tomorrow. Now let me show you guys what we got!




     I hope you guys liked what you saw. If you guys were wondering where we got the template for our storyboard just click this link storyboardtemplate, which will take you straight to the document. Stay tuned for tomorrows blog where I will show you guys the storyboard on the voice over part of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment