Friday, March 29, 2019

Song Approval


Hey guys welcome back!!! It feels like it has been forever since I have talked to you guys. Well, I have some really important news to talk about and I’m extremely excited to tell you guys. If you have been reading the blogs, then you all know that we have been waiting so long to get approval for our song choices. 
Image result for exciting news
Well guess what, we finally got permission to use a song for our opening. The reason our songs were not getting approved quickly is because Vale and I decided that we wanted to choose a well established song that most people already know. The song we got permission to use is called “I Gotta Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas.
Image result for black eyed peas i gotta feeling
 I know that I told you guys that we really wanted to use “Viva La Vida” by Coldplay, but we lost hope on getting an answer from them on time. “I Gotta Feeling” was also not on our original list that I showed you guys on a previous blog. The reason we decided to use it was because while Vale and I were at the Beach, we heard the song on the radio, and we thought it would be a really good match for our film opening. We really wanted to use “Viva La Vida” but I have to say, "I Gotta Feeling"  is growing onto me and every time I listen to it, it seems to get better.

Let me show you guys the emails of us getting permission by the owners of the song
 
 There are only a couple days left until the deadline for this project, so stayed tuned for further updates as we are now almost done filming!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment