Sunday, April 7, 2019

Film Opening- The Move!!

Hey guys!!! The wait is officially over and I can finally say that we are finished and that we did ittt!! I want to thank all of you who stuck around with me from beginning to end and for everyone that has helped out. I wouldn't have been able to do this without my amazing partner Valeria Parra. This project really was an adventure as a learned and improved on how to do so many new things. This project was very challenging and took a lot of hard work to be accomplished, but it was extremely fun and I will never forget it. Here is our film opening The Move!! I hope you guys enjoy.


Link to Film Opening: 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15sKoHEApLbRXAUlAq3ITs8gS3kkkTw4r/view?usp=sharing

This is it for my blog and once again I want to thank you all! I hope this blog helped you guys and I hope that you guys try this project. Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment